Friday, August 18, 2006

pagbisita

i went to ssc-westgrove yesterday...saw kay, betsy, patcha and eanne inside the ladies room..they were like..mm, dalaga ka na..haha..funny..patcha loved my earrings and so are my nails painted with red "p***" nail polish..wahahaha:D..of course, we talked about some stuff..kmustahan and everything..hahaha:D...then, i saw ms. pat and got my grad pic..after that, i went upstairs..then made silip to the graduating students..hahaha..nakana:D...grabe..nakakamiss tlga sila..almost all of them said hi and approached me..so cute!!!after their economics class..i accompanied some of them in the ladies room..haha:D..nagbihis sila for thei play in filipino..went upstairs again then went to the IMC..ay..before that pala..i saw ms. whenn with a korean student..guess what?!kulot na si ms. whenn..haha..so cute!i'm inggit..un, in the IMC..i saw ell(my korean friend in the lower batch)..haha..cute tlga nya because she was really trying to speak in tagalog..anyway, bumaba na naman ako..saw some of my friends in gradeschool..huhu..kakatouch kc some of them hugged me..grabe..cute tlga:D..un tpos..sinita ako ni sr. del cos i had no visitor's pass..blah blah blah..then pagktpos ng class ng HS..sabay kmi ni judeng, ayeen and etc..to end this, nkpagkwntuhan na ako kay ayeen pag-uwi..xempre..sabay kmi umuwi eh..hahaha..chismax galore:D

No comments: