Friday, May 05, 2006

random thoughts..;D

haii..kaasar..nagloloko blogspot sa computer namin..d tuloy ako mkpgpost ng entries..huhu..but nlng sumama ako kay pa sa office..ehehehe..anway, all i did this week was to go to st. scho and la salle..sinabit ko na din paseo..hehehe..my dad asked me kc to enroll my younger sister and buy the things she needs for school..gnon dn kay christian..hahaha..ok naman mejo nkkpgod nga lang..hehehehe:D

ung mga adik d nrin nagpaparamdam madalas..haha..prang ako ndi eh noh..

nga pla last sunday my friends and i went to SM..we watched when a strangers calls..haha
..tilian galore!!!saya saya!then we went to rob..callalily, stonefree and sixcyclemind were there!astig tlga nila ever!certified callalista dan na dn ako!!hahahaa:D..

ney and i..woohoo!!!umulan ng chippy!hahahahaha:D
mdmi pang ibang pics..hehehe..saya tlga nun..nga pla, i saw my favorite class pic again sa photobucket acct ko..hehehe..post ko nlng for you too see..;D

No comments: