Thursday, April 06, 2006

spirit come!!!:D

Spirit come

O Lord, we seek your face
And cherish Your embrace
‘Cause in Your presence we are changed
When You look into our eyes
And fill us with Your fire
You know that we are not the same

And the whole world is filled with Your glory
Show us Your glory, Lord

Chorus:
Spirit come, light a fire and move
In our hearts and take away desires and things
That keep us from you
Spirit come, breathe on us and move
In our hearts and change us by Your glory, Lord
We’re longing for You
Spirit come

It’s not by might
It’s not by pow’r
It’s by Your Spirit, Lord
(breathe on us)


i love this song..sobra..!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is a very wonderful and powerful song.. correct my if i'm wrong but is the original artist the elim ministries? or did they just make a cover version of it? if they did, who's the original artist? pls.....

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have been looking for this song on YouTube, and can't seem to find one. I love this song since grade school and I am now a corporate employee for 5 years now! Can you please help me? May I know who sang this song? Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

I have been trying to find this song but failed. I don't know if it is still available somewhere. Can anybody know the original artists/band that sung this?

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/a4Is0tvTRdo